Patient Fee Schedule
Hancock-Smith Pediatric & Behavioral Health is committed to providing quality care. We are also dedicated to our patients' financial wellness and work with families to navigate monetary barriers to treatment.
We are in-network providers for Cigna and BCBS of Florida. For all other insurance carriers, we are currently considered an out-of-network provider. Fees or services not covered by insurance or third-party payors (see list below) we partner with are the responsibility of the patient. All fees are due at the time of service.
We are happy to assist our patients in filing their own insurance claims for companies we are out of network with by providing a superbill (an itemized form used by healthcare professionals detailing provider, patient, and visit information for the purpose of successfully submitting an insurance claim) for potential reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses. We also have sliding fee scale options for patients and families who are managing financial marginalization. Please see our current fee schedule below.
In-Network & Third-Party Payors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida
- UF Health Employee Assistance Program
- Lyra Health
- Treatment Consult (15min): FREE
- School Consultation (50-70min): $185.00
Evaluation and Assessment
- Psychological Evaluation: Individual (60-90min): $215.00
- Psychological Evaluation: Family (60-90min): $225.00
- Psychological Testing (8hrs): $2000.00 ($250.00 per hr)
- Testing Feedback Session (30-50min): $150.00
- Individual Therapy (45-50min): $175.00
- Family Therapy (50-70min): $185.00
- Group Therapy (45-50min): $100.00
- Session Overtures (15min): $12.00 (per 15 min)
- Fail to cancel within 24hr or No-Show: Full Charge for Scheduled Service